The 17th Agro, Food & Organic World Expo'19 being held along with the India Hospitality & Tourism Expo in Mumbai
by Priya Jadhav
The 17th Agro, Food & Organic World Expo'19 being held along with the India Hospitality & Tourism Expo in Mumbai. This event brings under one roof various stakeholders of vital sectors of the Indian economy like – organics, agriculture, natural products, food processing, hospitality & tourism. Each of these industries are mutually dependent on each other. Over 3 days there will be much interaction between buyers and sellers, professionals and experts, farmers and cultivators, the travel and tourism trade, hotel and catering industries.
A number of associations and even media houses like the Free Press Journal & Lokmat are partnering to make this event a grand success. The aims and objectives are –
- To bring buyers and sellers together under one roof.
- To boost India’s Agro, Food, Organic, Hospitality & Tourism sectors.
- To increase exports, generate foreign exchange and revenue for Indian Businesses
- To highlight the latest products/machines that save cost, time, energy & resources.
- To make Indian products competitive and of high quality comparable to world standards.
- To promote the Indian small scale or service industries and increase farmers welfare in the country.
- To showcase government schemes and incentives for skill and business development, financial assistance, market expansion, etc.
This mega show comprises 2 major themes - 1. Agro, Food & Organic Products and 2. Hospitality & Tourism. The Republic of Congo is the partner country with a trade representation from Malaysia. There will be on display hundreds of products with state government participation from states like Maharashtra, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, Assam, Coconut Board, J & K, etc. There are also state government tourism pavilions from states like Arunachal Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh.
Over 3 days, there would be thousands of visitors who would do business with the exhibitors together worth crores of rupees. Among the other highlights are -
- Industry’s Best Awards
- Demos, Displays & B2B Meetings
- Conference, Seminars & Workshops
- International Marketing & Delegates
- Allied Industries & Product Launches
- Interaction with Government & Stakeholders
The organizers are The Chamber for Import, Export & Health with Trinity Group – India’s Top business event producers – an ISO 9001 : 2015 company, recognized by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) for "organizing trade and business exhibitions, event management, media and publications". Trinity is also member of a number of trade, professional and industrial associations like European Union Chambers, Mahratta Chamber of Commerce & Industries…. Among the VIPs attending are
Mrs. Rosette Mosi Nyamale, Ambassador of the Democratic Republic of the Congo
Mr Joseph Dias, Mg. Director, Chamber of Import, Export & Health and Chairman, Trinity Group
Mr. Mohd Feisal Ezuan, Consul / Trade Commissioner, Government of Malaysia
Mr. Gurbaxish Singh Kohli, President, Hotels & Restaurants Association of Western India & VP, Federation of HRA of India