Young Director Akash Sharma gears up to redefine Bollywood mainstream to suit the new audience at the same time retain the basics of entertainment

by Priya Jadhav

As a young director who is full of ideas, Akash aims to venture into unexplored realms of films and music video direction by experimenting with new themes and subjects.

Akash who is constantly involved in developing new revolutionary experimental thoughts and unique ideas to present Indian films and music is working on multiple projects.

“Direction for me is storytelling. A director makes sure that every scene, every character has its own relevant journey. I have always been drawn to this and excited to show people my work” says Sharma.

"I want to work with young talent. Paras and Mahira are going to be my first actors. I am open to working with people who are creatively driven"
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning