Actress Sakshi Malik embarks upon a spiritual journey, enjoys the beauty and tradition of Rajsthan with her family

by Priya Jadhav 

Actress Sakshi Malik has always been at the forefront when it comes to balancing between her personal and professional schedule. The talented and gorgeous actress who's earlier slayed in many music videos is all set to continue her impressive run with her recently released Amazon Prime Video project titled 'Dry Day' that's set to be directed by the veteran Saurabh Shukla. While Sakshi is known to be extremely focused in her work and craft, a lot of that calm and composure comes because of her spirituality and love for God. The actress is known to express gratitude for everything she's blessed with as a humble personality and that's why, the diva embarked upon a special spiritual journey in Rajasthan with her parents. So, what all have been her experiences so far? When Sakshi was asked about the same, she shared and we quote,

"Well, ever since I have been in Pushkar, the first and foremost thing that I had in my mind and which I had to do was to visit the auspicious Brahma temple. Brahma is the creator of our universe and this was a good way to express my gratitude to the universe for everything I have been blessed with so far. The Pushkar lake which is known for its own tradition and cultural history is wonderful as well. You feel a different sense of calm while being present over there. I also got the humble opportunity to visit the auspicious Dargah where I learnt quite a lot about the Sufi saints. The Sufis were all about spreading love across the universe irrespective of religious beliefs and I am someone who strongly believes in the same principle in life. As someone who doesn't believe in religious discrimination, this place was a must-visit for me and I am so glad my parents accompanied me. I am loving every bit of this trip." 

Well, just like Sakshi herself, we too are loving the happy vibes from her end undoubtedly. Here's hoping and wishing her good luck for 2024 so that she can truly rock personally and professionally. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning