SAB TV

ENTERTAINMENT/TELEVISION

SAB TV stars gear up to celebrate 

Ganesh Chaturthi!


Ganesh Chaturthi, Maharashtra’s most loved and celebrated festival is just around the corner. While anyone and everyone is busy gearing up for the Ganesh Chaturthi preparations and celebrations, SAB TV stars are nowhere behind!

When we spoke to some SAB TV stars regarding their plans to celebrate the most loved festival, here’s what they had to say to us:

Kavita Kaushik aka Inspector Chandramukhi Chautala of popular television serial FIR said, “This is the 2nd year that I’m keeping Lord Ganesha at my home. I did it last year because I had completed 10 years of residing in Mumbai and I wanted to celebrate by imbibing something Maharashtrian in my way of life and what better way than to welcome Ganpati into my home! Having him home last year was such a beautiful experience; it was like having someone visit me and live in my house and when the visarjan took place, I had a feeling of unbearable pain which is why I decided to bring him home every year.

Sucheta Khanna aka Indumati Laal Gupta of Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir fame spoke, “Since the time I remember, I’ve always celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi with my family in Pune. Ganesh Chaturthi in Pune is also celebrated with a lot of craze. In fact my family and me, we travel by our car and post a particular point, we just park our car and walk through the entire market area where we catch a glimpse of all the Ganpati idols that are worshipped there including the Dagadu sheth Halwai Ganpati. If my work schedule permits, I will be doing the same this year too.

An excited Rohitashv Gaur who plays MukundiLaal Gupta on Lapataganj Ek Baar Phir told us, “My wife and I keep a Ganpati at our home every year. Since she was born and brought up in Lower Parel, we also make it a point to continue her family’s tradition of going to seek blessings from Lalbaugcha Raja. Once all this has been accomplished, I will be visiting the homes of all my friends who have kept Ganpatis too.”

Ali Asgar who is popularly known for his role as Captain Vicky / Juju on Jeannie aur Juju also seems very keen in celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi. He told us of his plans, “I have tremendous faith in Lord Ganesh and I celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi every year. Many of my friends keep Ganpati at their homes so I will be visiting them for Ganesh Darshan. Apart from that I will also be going to Siddhivinayak like I regularly do. However, if my shooting schedule permits me, I will try for Lalbaugcha Raja too!”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning