Team Force 2 launches its power packed trailer!


Makers of Force 2, Ajit Andhare, Vipul Amrutlal Shah, Abhinay Deo along with the starcast comprising of John Abraham, Sonakshi Sinha and Tahir Raj Bhasin presented to the audience, the power packed trailer of their film.


by Suman Gupta

The film, a sequel to 2011's blockbuster Force, is a story about two R.A.W agents, John and Sonakshi who strive together to bring out the raw truth of the antagonist, Tahir who serves to be a national threat.The film is a tribute to the unsung Heroes of the society.
The trailer launch event was a star studded affair, with Producer Vipul Amrutlal Shah opening the event speaking about his journey from Force to Force 2.

Vipul Apmrutlal Shah said, "One thing I want to very emphatically say that Force 2 has become Force 2 because of my partner in crime, Abhinay Deo. He and me saw a certain vision of the film and Abhinay sacrificed his entire fee as a director to make sure that the vision was not compromised and that is why Force will be seen like or look like the way it's gonna look. l also have my dear friend and my favourite heroine Sonakshi, after Holiday who is doing a second film with me and we got Tahir, fantastic actor who we have all seen in Mardaani, it's gonna be his second film and it's very exciting to see John-Sonakshi VS Tahir. My team has been very very supportive, spectacular and they have taken Abhinay's vision as their vision and made it come true."

Speaking about the idea of Force 2 and his vision, directed Abhinay Deo said, "I believe whatever starts well, ends well and I think that's exactly how the story began where we all came together to see that we must make a very good statement with the sequel of a film which was already a big success to begin with, so we said that the sequel has to be bigger, better and story wise, taking it one step further. I think that's exactly what Vipul, me, John, Sonakshi , Tahir and Ajit all of us put together. It's the team that matters and I think we really managed to put together a fantastic team whether it was shooting outside of India or shooting here."

The cast, further shared their on set camaraderie, with John emphasizing that the set was full of 'positive energy'. 
Sonakshi said, "I was matching John step by step, he was very encouraging."Force 2's villain, Tahir Raj Bhasin said, "For me a lot of confidence came from the way my team treated me on set. It felt like my 25th film."

Force 2's trailer generated a lot of buzz on its release, with John's car lifting sequence becoming a talking point amidst the masses.
Presented by Viacom18 Motion Pictures in association with Sunshine Pictures Pvt.Ltd. and JA Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.  

Force 2 releases on 18 November, 2016.
Please find the link to the trailer below;

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning