PRODUCER SHAHROZ ALI KHAN TURNED INTO A FITNESS MODEL AND IS SIMPLY IN AN IRRESISTIBLE AVATAR

by Priya J 

Mumbai, December: Producer, entrepreneur Shahroz Ali Khan who has worked with many of the prominent celebrities of the Indian entertainment industry has transformed himself into a fitness model amidst the lockdown.

During the lockdown period when people took time for themselves, taking care of their diet, fitness, immunity, and their health, many celebrities promoted home workouts, working out in nature. Shahroz, who went back to his hometown Aligarh, got inspired as well and started working out daily. His physique has transformed commendably giving his followers major body goals.


“Before the lockdown, I never had time to take care of my fitness, physique because of the busy schedule, shooting around the world. The lockdown has been bliss to me, it gave me time to rejuvenate myself and take care of my body, after all, I believe our body is a temple.“

Shahroz is currently working on a few album projects with many celebrities also giving chance to new talent. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning