Sneha Namanandi is featuring in the mega hit webseries Ragini MMS Season 2. It also features Sunny Leone, Divya Agarwal and Varun Sood in the leads alongside Sneha.


by Priya Jadhav
 
Sneha' character name is Varsha and the plot revolves around the bachelorette for varsha where she goes on a all girls trip. They shot a part of the show in the beautiful locales of Manali. 

Ragini MMS has been a huge franchise and it has got bigger and better this time. It is out on altbalaji and zee5 with all episodes streaming. We spoke to Sneha  and here is what she had to say, "It's a great opportunity to be a part of Alt balaji and ZEE5 universe . It was an amazing experience to work with the team at Alt Balaji .My role was very well laid out and I believe it covered in the entire spectrum in terms of showcasing my acting capabilities.. Ekta Kapoor mam is a gem of a person with an acute understanding of what audiences want and wish to see which is showcased in her shows and films. It is a memory that I will cherish in times to come as I move forward in my career while looking forward for challenging and enriching opportunities that will come my way. I have been getting encouraging and positive feedback for my performance in Ragini MMS returns season 2. I am thankful for my fans and audience for the appreciation I received for my role and performance. In real life, I am too scared of things like ghosts or paranormal stuff but in this show I got to play a role where i get possessed :) It was indeed  challenging and hopefully I was able to do justice to my role.
Sneha has aced her character with so much panache and oomph that one definitely looks to stand and applaud. She is in here for the long run and we wish her all the luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning