Amira Rice – An Ode to Tradition


Premium basmati rice brand Amira, in a delightful cook up with celebrity chef Ripu Daman Handa at Mumbai exhibition.

by Suman Gupta

Biryani is the ultimate pièce de résistance of many a feast. The NYSE listed Amira Specialty Food Company has been in operations over 100 years. It generates majority of its revenue from its premium long-grain basmati rice - surely an affirmation of the prominence of basmati rice well established in the psyche of ordinary consumers and professional cooks alike, while preparing Biryani and other rice dishes. This slow-aged mature rice is cultivated at the base of the Himalayas in select parts of India and Pakistan. Amira basmati rice is very fragrant and has a nutty flavor, the two indispensable features of long-grained rice mentioned in ancient texts as well. AMIRA offers an extensive portfolio of brands that have been carefully developed to appeal to local markets around the world. Customer tastes and expectations have been finely segmented to deliver authentic flavor that go well with a variety of popular cuisines.

To showcase this sophistication of Amira extra long grain basmati rice, it participated in the food industry’s biggest international exhibition & conference, “Annapoorna– World of Food India Mumbai” held in Mumbai at the Bombay Exhibition Centre. Amira also invited celebrity chef Ripu Daman Handa for a cooking session where they discovered the flavors and tastes of different rice types of rice. Chef Ripu created an simple yet delicious dish, which was Rice with Brinjal twist for the audience. Also Veg Biryani, Peas pulao & one of the signature dish of Amira the Canapes Indiano was served, which built a food connect with the people.  Amira also provided a wet sample of its Biryani . Guests were thrilled to be part of this unique experience and it furthered their interest in gastronomy.

Amira brand commands its equity under the leadership of fourth generation founding family of Chanana’s. Chairman Mr. Karan A Chanana has revamped it into a contemporary global brand and won several prestigious awards on the way. Mr. Chanana attributes this to having a “foodconnect” and a “passion for purity” in the brand’s relationship with consumers, farmers and communities.

Presently, Amira’s rice brand is present in 5 continents across the globe and is projected to have a footprint in more countries by 2017.



Comments

  1. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumble upon on a daily basis. It will always be interesting to read articles from other authors
    and practice something from their websites.

    Semi Modular Kitchens Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three are usually cheap Ralph Lauren available for sale each and every time you wish to buy. best basmati rice in UK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. cloud storage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work. Photo Clipping services

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. National 7 eleven Day

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is the intent to provide valuable information and best practices, including an understanding of the regulatory process. Web Solutions company

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally I think overjoyed I discovered the blogs. private label manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm happy to see the considerable subtle element here!. Where to Buy PhenQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its as if you had a great grasp on the subject matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from more than one angle. autopilot automated autoblogging

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing ADVANTAGES OF PLAYING ROBLOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! https://fnafworlddownloadfree.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoy it for creating the details, keep up the truly amazing perform continuing hot prediction site

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. best football tips for today

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. Match Prediction

    ReplyDelete
  15. I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. old photo restoration services

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. beauty photo retouching

    ReplyDelete
  17. We are tied directly into the sate’s renewal database which allows us to process your request almost instantly. best keyboard for typing

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice.
    Ausek
    TWS earbuds
    kids camera
    car camcorder

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello there. I found your website by way of Google at the same time as looking for a related topic, your web site got here up. It seems great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    basmati rice
    basmati rice

    ReplyDelete

  20. A round of applause for your mind blowing article. Much thanks to you. Fantastic.
    hitachi 1.5 ton 3 star split inverter ac

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning