Bijay Anand's upcoming movie Crakk is all set to release in February 2024, actor shares special story about how director Aditya Dutt and Vidyut Jammwal selected him for the project

by Priya Jadhav

They say that luck plays a big role in making the universe work according to your requirements. But then, they also say that luck favours the brave. Well, no brownie points for guess good luck has remained at Bijay Anand's side because of the bravado he has shown in his career till now. His analytical approach blended with a bit of street-smart thinking has helped him focus on quality work ahead of quantity and that's why, he has cemented his niche in the Indian entertainment industry with perfection. As we all know, he's a widely followed spiritual & yoga guru globally, and apart from that, someone who is also known for his acting chops. Well, talking about his acting and presence on-screen, the talented man will be next seen in Vidyut Jammwal starrer 'Crakk'. The movie is directed by Aditya Dutt and it is touted as India's first-ever extreme sports action film. Regarding the release update, Bijay who plays a pivotal role in the same shares and we quote,

"Well, Crakk is an immensely special film for me. The movie will show me in a light which isn't seen much before and I am certainly looking forward to it as an artiste. Also, the experience with Vidyut in the movie has been so nice that we have connected even off-screen. He is a gem of a person and our common passion for fitness helps us bond better. I can't share much details about my role but I am definitely very excited. See you all in the cinemas on February 23, 2024."

While everyone knows and understands that Bijay is a part of the movie, not many are aware about the story as to how he landed up with the project. Regarding the same, he concludes by saying,

"Well, Aditya Dutt is my favourite director and I had worked with him for the first time in the show Karanjeet Kaur alongside Sunny Leone. That's how I met him for the first time. Also, I met Vidyut, another favourite of mine for the first time in IB71 where I was playing his co-pilot. During both the projects individually, I became friends with both Aditya and Vidyut. That's why, when they were casting for Crakk, they zeroed down upon my name and I feel I got a little lucky there. A lot of big Bollywood names were being considered but one of them suggested my name and the other one immediately said yes. So, it was pure luck that I was friends with both and also the fact that I could create value in my previous associations with them helped me bag such an amazing project. I am looking forward to it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning