Soundarya Sharma turns into a dog mom, can't stop showering love on her little munchkin

by Priya Jadhav 

Soundarya Sharma is currently on cloud nine as she now has a new member in her family as she's just now turned into a mother. No, readers, we aren't hinting towards her marriage or anything on that note. The gorgeous diva is now a beautiful pet mom. Ever since the time Soundarya brought home her little munchkin, she's super happy and her happiness reflects in her lifestyle as well. Regarding her cute little pet dog, Soundarya pours her heart out and says,

"I am simply grateful that Nannu came into my life. He is a Labrador in a shitzu body and well, he's super adorable. I am someone who's been raised around dogs. However, given the kind of busy and hectic lifestyle that we as actors have in Mumbai, it was very difficult for me for the longest time to have one for myself. They really want our attention and it's equivalent to perhaps raising a human baby or even more. I am so grateful that my baby chose me as his mother. From the time he has come into my life, things have gone a notch higher and it's a great feeling. I am blessed to get so much unconditional love from his end. I am constantly busy with work. However, the way he waits for me simply melts my heart. He will wait around the door or peep from the balcony waiting for me and it is so heartwarming. He is my home away from home and I perhaps needed him a lot. As an actor hustling in Mumbai while living away from your parents, you need someone who will be waiting for you to come home at the end of the day. He showers unconditional love without complaining and it is a blessing. I completely surrendered towards him. We are each other's companions. He goes out in certain places with me and also joins me for my workouts. He is not a troublesome kid at all. In fact, he showers so much love even to strangers at times that I get worried. Thank God my gym is pet friendly and hence he joins me. It is a brilliant feeling. We even go for drives at night and I feel wonderful."

She further added,"He is presently one and a half year old. Nannu is a cute and sweet name that I have given to him and in fact, even my parents used to affectionately call me the same. The best time with him is taking to the gym, for drives and walks. I ask him to bribe me with a kiss and he actually understands that and kisses me with love. During the times when he sees me after 2-3 days, the love he gives me is unparalleled and it's safe to say that it's even more than any human being. So, becoming a pet mom is one of the best decisions of my life. Every time I want to cuddle and ask him to bribe me with kisses and he actually does that. It's the best feeling and I am grateful for him in my life."

Soundarya concluded by saying and we quote,“He loves vegan treats and vegetarian food and I am glad we have vegan options for dogs as well. He does consume some non veg treats and dog food at times. I am a vegan by choice. I do feed him with vegetarian food. However, I can’t force my choices on him. I am doing the best I possibly can for him.”

Well, here's wishing Soundarya a brilliant time ahead with her beautiful pet dog and may the two have a wonderful time together going forward. Sweet and adorable stories, ain't it? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KERALA TOURISM WOOS TOURISTS

Excellent Classes organises 34th edition of HUES, felicitates its meritorious students

Haier Launches Inverter Expert Air Conditioner Series - A New Dawn in Air Conditioning